OUR NUMBER ONE GOAL IS TO OFFER A SAFE AND CARING HOME FOR YOUR LOVED ONE
Caregivers are carefully screened during the hiring process. Caregivers are also certified to work in an assisted living home. They are trained and specialized in all three levels of care, which are:
- Direct Care- The individual is incapable of recognizing danger, summoning assistance, expressing need, or making basic decisions about their care.
- Personal Care- Assistance with any activities of daily living (ADLs) which can be performed by certifie caregivers, including the coordination of intermittent nursing services and medication administration.
- Supervisory Care- General supervision, no hands on assistance, including daily awareness of residnet funcioning and continuing needs the ability to intervene in crisis, and can safely store and self-administer perscribed medications.
**CODED LOCKS AND DOOR ALARMS ARE ON ALL EXITS ALLOWING EXTRA SECURITY FOR OUR DEMENTIA RESIDENTS.
Rooms are private and semi-private. Residents are welcome to use private furnishings for the private rooms. The semi-private rooms are fully furnished.
Services include but not limited to:
- 24/7 care
- Personal care
- Medication management
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and mobility
- Other day to day needs
- Bi-weekly laundry service
- Weekly room cleaning
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Snacks and drinks offerd daily
Low staff to resident ratio allows the certified caregivers to provide a higher level of care for your loved one.